-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pavel
Sharov
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 4:34 PM
To: jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [jibx-users] jibx2wsdl: No data object field found for
exceptionclass

Dennis,

thank you for updating Jibx2Wsdl along with the source code. My problem
still persists as of the new version however, and this time I've used
debugging in order to find out the concrete reason. Below is my problem
along with the discovered circumstances that provoke it.
I declare a custom exception thrown from a method of my service. As
required, the exception aggregates a special object for my extra data I
would like to be attached to the exception. Applying Jibx2Wsdl to
generate appropriate bindings and wsdl, I am getting the following
error:

     [echo] Running Jibx2Wsdl tool
     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException:
No data
object field found for exception class
config.remote.common.service.errors.RemoteRepoServiceException
     [java]     at
org.jibx.ws.wsdl.FaultCustom.apply(FaultCustom.java:148)
     [java]     at
org.jibx.ws.wsdl.WsdlCustom.forceFaultCustomization(WsdlCusto
m.java:128)
     [java]     at
org.jibx.ws.wsdl.Jibx2Wsdl.generate(Jibx2Wsdl.java:484)
     [java]     at org.jibx.ws.wsdl.Jibx2Wsdl.main(Jibx2Wsdl.java:624)

So the field I declare is not visible. What was the most queer about it
is that when I tried using the pair "exception/data object" in another
context, like some other example project I did not get this error and
the bindings were successfully generated. I have used debugging for both
successful and unsuccessful cases and discovered that the field could
not be found inside FaultCustom.apply() in the case when my data
object's ClassFile had previously been created using constructor
ClassFile(String name) that leaves the m_isWritable field uninitialized.
However, when my data object's ClassFile is created via the
ClassFile(String name, File root, File file) constructor, the field is
initialized with true that finally results in finding my field inside
the custom exception. Actually I did not go deep to find the exact
reason for which different constructors are invoked in apparently
similar cases of using Jibx2Wsdl. I hope you can give me some hint on
what I am doing wrong.
Thank you in advance!

Pavel