Thank you, Dennis, that works now :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dennis
Sosnoski
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 1:02 PM
To: JiBX users
Subject: Re: [jibx-users] jibx2wsdl: No data object field foundfor
exceptionclass

Hi Pavel,

You need to use the -p parameter once for *each* class path parameter -
there's currently no scanning for path separator characters, though I
suppose I could add that. Meanwhile, I'll make this clearer on the wiki
page for Jibx2Wsdl.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting

Pavel Sharov wrote:
> Dennis,
>
> my further investigations can now provide some more info on this
issue.
> The matter is in the -p parameter to the Jibx2Wsdl. It is the
difference
> between my successful and faulty cases that does play role. It works
ok
> only if -p points to a single directory with my binaries, like "-p
bin".
> If I use a semicolon, either to add another directory with binaries or
> some jar, like "-p bin;c:\jars\commons.jar", the following things
happen
> inside ClassCache.getClassFileImpl():
>
> m_paths field contains no entries specified by -p (however it contains
> one in the opposite case, when no semicolon is used!) -> class file is
> not found -> ClassFile(String name) constructor is called that leaves
> m_isWritable field false, etc. (see my previous message).
>
> However we cannot say that what is specified by -p is totally ignored:
> if I use no exceptions, jibx2wsdl generates me proper bindings.
> So, what is wrong with that? Hope I've provided enough info...
> Thank you!

java.lang.IllegalStateException:
> No data
> object field found for exception class
> config.remote.common.service.errors.RemoteRepoServiceException
>      [java]     at
> org.jibx.ws.wsdl.FaultCustom.apply(FaultCustom.java:148)
>      [java]     at
> org.jibx.ws.wsdl.WsdlCustom.forceFaultCustomization(WsdlCusto
> m.java:128)
>      [java]     at
> org.jibx.ws.wsdl.Jibx2Wsdl.generate(Jibx2Wsdl.java:484)
>      [java]     at org.jibx.ws.wsdl.Jibx2Wsdl.main(Jibx2Wsdl.java:624)
>
> So the field I declare is not visible. What was the most queer about
it
> is that when I tried using the pair "exception/data object" in another
> context, like some other example project I did not get this error and
> the bindings were successfully generated. I have used debugging for
both
> successful and unsuccessful cases and discovered that the field could
> not be found inside FaultCustom.apply() in the case when my data
> object's ClassFile had previously been created using constructor
> ClassFile(String name) that leaves the m_isWritable field
uninitialized.