From: vitomeuli [mailto:vitome...@libero.it]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:56 AM
To: jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [jibx-users] Declaring xsi and xsd namespaces in both SOAP Envelope
and Body content

Hi list!
I'm really desperate after some days spent on a problem.
Maybe someone can advise a way to the solution.

I'm writing a SOAP web service, and the response I should send is required
to have the following namespaces declared twice:

Once in the SOAP Envelope:
<soap:Envelope
  xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>

and once in the root element inside the body:
  <soap:Body>
      <OTA_HotelResNotifRS
        xmlns="http://www.opentravel.org/OTA/2003/05";
        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
         <Errors>
            <Error Type="1">Found 1 valid reservations with CRS Confirmation
Number=52690IC0000172, there should be none.</Error>
         </Errors>
      </OTA_HotelResNotifRS>
   </soap:Body>

I think it's redundant, but the server I'm sending responses to claims to
need both.

My attempts to configure the JiBX mapping or to intercept the outgoing
response and increment it have all failed.
Any suggestion please?

I'm using Spring WS, and I don't understand if the way to go is better
configuring JiBX marshaller or better understand and apply the Axiom APIs in
the interceptor.

I'll post the same question on the Spring WS ML.

Cheers,
Vito Meuli

Fachinformationszentrum Karlsruhe, Gesellschaft für wissenschaftlich-technische
Information mbH.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB
101892.
Geschäftsführerin: Sabine Brünger-Weilandt.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Thomas Greiner.