Hi Janice,

The JiBX binding compiler embeds information in the mapped classes about the associated bindings (there may be more than one, if you choose). This exception means that JiBX looked in the class and found the list of bindings, but the binding name you specified was not included in the list. Are there any unusual characters in the binding name? That has caused problems in the past, though I thought all those issues were fixed by now.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java SOA and Web Services Consulting <http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html>
Axis2/CXF/Metro SOA and Web Services Training <http://www.sosnoski.com/training.html>