On 03/25/2013 09:02 PM, Kendall Shaw wrote:
> I have xml that typically looks like:
>
> <abc def="ghi">jkl</abc>
>
> The content mode uses mixed="true". The result of codegen is a bean with
> nowhere to hold the content. How can I deal with this?
>
> Kendall

A slightly refined question, maybe: How can I get codegen to create a
binding.xml like the one in the "binding extras" section of the binding
tutorial where a structure has value type="text"?

I tried this in a customization file:

<element path="**" name="abc" type='text"/>

which didn't work. In the documentation, at the end of the description
of the type attribute, it says: Note: not yet supported. I wasn't sure
if that meant that the type attribute is not supported, or something
immediately preceding the note. I guess it means the type attribute
isn't supported.

Kendall