Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. April 2013 um 12:52 Uhr
Von: "James Annesley" <ja...@annesley.net>
An: "JiBX users" <jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: Re: [jibx-users] Apache CXF with JiBX and customization example
Hi Franz,

Thank you very much for this. I will try it out.

Best regards,

James

On 16 April 2013 10:51, <k.clas...@web.de> wrote:
Hello,

I have written a simple example to demonstrate the usage of Apache CXF with JiBX databinding including the use of customization (usage of class-decorators).

The CXF support for JiBX seems to be rather rudimental. I did not find any possibility to pass any JiBX CodeGen command line parameter to the code generation process in the cxf-codegen-plugin. So I excluded the code generation here and included a jibx-maven-plugin schema-codegen section to do the job.

Have a look if interested. Any feedback is welcome! A blog post with some more explanations might follow....

Regards
  Franz