Hello,

I have written a simple example to demonstrate the usage of Apache CXF with JiBX databinding including the use of customization (usage of class-decorators).

The CXF support for JiBX seems to be rather rudimental. I did not find any possibility to pass any JiBX CodeGen command line parameter to the code generation process in the cxf-codegen-plugin. So I excluded the code generation here and included a jibx-maven-plugin schema-codegen section to do the job.

Have a look if interested. Any feedback is welcome! A blog post with some more explanations might follow....

https://github.com/FrVaBe/cxf-soap-with-jibx#readme

Regards
  Franz