Hi all,

I have XSD with following entry

<xs:attribute name="language" type="xs:string" use="optional"
default="JavaScript"/>

but the binding file is not including the default Value and its generating
as below

<mapping abstract="true" type-name="ns1:FGScriptCommandType" >
    <value style="attribute" name="language" get-method="getLanguage"
set-method="setLanguage" usage="optional"/>
  </mapping>

I am using the following config to generate Code from XSD using Jibx

 <plugin>
        <inherited>true</inherited>
        <groupId>org.jibx</groupId>
        <artifactId>jibx-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.2.5</version>
        <configuration>
          <verbose>true</verbose>
          <schemaLocation>src/main/config/schema</schemaLocation>
          <verify>true</verify>
        </configuration>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>generate-components</id>
            <goals>
              <goal>schema-codegen</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <includeSchemas>
                <includeSchema>projec.xsd</includeSchema>
              </includeSchemas>
              <options>
                <binding-file-name>binding.xml</binding-file-name>
              </options>
              <customizations>

<customization>${basedir}/src/main/config/customizations/customizations.xml</customization>
              </customizations>
            </configuration>
          </execution>

Please let me know how can I get the default value in mapping file which i
provided in XSD.

Thanks and Regards,
Appasamy