Hello,

I'm seeing the same problem as report by Gottfried Theimer.   My code that
uses JiBX is failing to compile under Java 8 due to java.lang.CharSequence
errors.

I found this post back from 2005 about kXML.  It mentions an incompatibility
with JiBX and CharSequence.  I'm not sure if its related or not, but it
seems like an omnious signŠ
http://sourceforge.net/p/jibx/mailman/message/7122021/

Are there any plans to get JiBX to be compatible with Java 8, or should JiBX
be considered end of life'd and we need to move to a different technology?

Thanks,

Adhamh