I'm working the the Xero Invoice XML Schema which has an
ArrayOfInvoice
type<https://github.com/XeroAPI/XeroAPI-Schemas/blob/master/v2.00/Invoice.xsd>
.

<xs:element name="Invoices" nillable="true" type="ArrayOfInvoice" />

<xs:complexType name="ArrayOfInvoice">
  <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" name="Invoice"
nillable="true" type="Invoice" />
  </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

This class is rather annoying to work with in the generated code. It's a
wrapper around a List<Invoice> and it would be much more convenient to work
the the List<Invoice> itself. What's the best way of working around this?
Should I create an implementation of ClassDecorator to create my own
codegen extension to add extra methods that do the wrapping and unwrapping?
I don't understand what the "inline" codegen customization is - could it
help here?
Thanks,
Ben

--