JiBX 1.2.6 has been released.

This is a cleanup release. Some of the dependencies have been updated and
the maven build configurations have been streamlined.

We're excited about the recent work on the BCEL project. When the next
version of BCEL is released, we will release a new JIBX version that will
be compatible with JDK 8. Currently JiBX runtimes work fine with JDK 8, but
you have to run the binding tools with JDK 7.

The JiBX 1.2.6 plugin has also been published to maven central. Please
update your plugin versions.

You can find the new jibx-maven-plugin documentation here:
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/maven-jibx-plugin

You can find source code in our github repository:
https://github.com/jibx/core
You can also download JiBX 1.2.6 from sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jibx/

All of the packaged schema bindings have also been updated. See the
documentation here:
http://www.jibx.org/schema-library/

Sorry for the slow response from me lately. I've been working full-time at
USC for the last 1.5 years.

Cheers!

--
Don Corley