Steve,

Sorry, but JIBX does not officially work with BCEL 6 yet.

We do not include any code in our JiBX release that rely on SNAPSHOT
versions.
I had hoped to see BCEL 6 final by now.
As soon as BCEL 6 is out, we will support it.

For now, there is a pull request on our GitHub repo that should enable you
to build a BCEL 6-SNAPSHOT compatible version of JiBX.
Thanks!

Don