Hello,

On a project, we are using xml schema files with UTF-8 encoding (special French
characters inside).
When generating java file from schema with Maven, the generated classes is not
UTF-8 encoded,  and can not be compiled.

I've found JIBX-434 bugs, with is exactly the same problem.
It seems that the bug was resolved in 1.2.4.3 version.
I tried with this version, and it works. It does not work with 1.2.5 or 1.2.6
version.

Could the patch be reported in version 1.2.6 or is there another method ?

Thanks a lot,

Christophe ROBINE.