Hi *,

I'm currently evaluating Jibx as a replacement for xmlbeans classes in Apache
POI.
Before even starting with coding, I'm already unable to generate the binding
classes
and hope it's probably just a simple customization to get it to work.

I'm getting an "Unknown namespace URI" exception while calling CodeGen on the
XAdES schema [1]
with the customization [3]

My guess is, that this error based on importing the xmldsig schema [2] and
using a prefix
(search for 'ref="ds:CanonicalizationMethod"')

I've tried to process the referenced schema beforehand and to change the schema
uri to a local file.
Furthermore I've tried to use the github trunk, but the build failed ... and
preferred to write to this
list instead of trying to get the build to work ...

I already have further questions, but for a start it would be nice, if the
schemas can be transformed
to binding classes.

Thank you and best wishes,
Andi

[1] http://uri.etsi.org/01903/v1.3.2/XAdES.xsd
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xmldsig-core-20020212/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
[3]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<schema-set
    xmlns:xd="http://uri.etsi.org/01903/v1.3.2#";
    xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#";

    <schema
        name="XAdES.xsd"
        binding-file-name="XAdES.xjb"
        package="org.etsi.schemas.xades132"
        generate-all="true"
        prefix="xd"

        <complexType name="SignaturePolicyIdentifierType">
            <element path="**" name="SignaturePolicyImplied" ignore="true"/>
        </complexType>
        <complexType name="CommitmentTypeIndicationType">
            <element path="**" name="AllSignedDataObjects" ignore="true"/>
        </complexType>
    </schema>
</schema-set>