Hi, , I have not been able to find information out there on the web nor other
means to determine whether there is a fix or work around for an issue my team
ran into when running JiBX binding compiler version 1.2.5 and Java 7. The issue
is as follows.

When JiBX binding compiler is run with JAVA 7, the generated JiBX*_access.class
files are all pushed to the default package (the package of the class in the
first mapping element) even if the class and name in each mapping are set with
the package. This causes to create a very large set of classes in a single
package.

When JiBX binding compiler is run with JAVA 6, the generated JiBX*_access.class
files are correctly put in the corresponding package.

On the above basis, we have unsuccessfully tried to split the single binding
file into multiple binding files. But, we still get the same result if use JAVA
7.

[https://www.aciworldwide.com/photolibrary/ACI_logotag_footer.gif]<http://www.aciworldwide.com>
This email message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or
non-public information. The information is intended solely for the designated
recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any review,
dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients
is prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
personally.