Hi guys, I was experimenting with an idea that doesn't require coding
and found a little bug:

Make a test plan like this
thread group (threads = 1, ramp = 1, loops = 1)
+loop controller (5 times)
  \- module controller that refferences to the random controller bellow
+recording controller
  \- random controller (under which samples are recorded with the proxy server)
    \- http sampler 1
    \- http sampler 2
+results tree

the actual results of this running with one thread was 10 samples in
the results tree. it looks like the random controller acted like a
random order controller in this case.

the same issue occurs if the module controller is directly in the
thread group and the loops = 5.

same happens to you? (couldn't found a known bug in bugzilla searching
for random controller)