Thanks for the answers and hints, Nico

> > 4. The animation controls in Atom Chooser, are meant to mean the same as
> > those in the
> > toolbar, or should I leave them as they are now? Not sure if that's frame
> > animation too.
> >
> I think they are probably meant to be the same as the application, or at
> least they should look the same.
> They are also defined in Jmol-resource.properties.

Right. I've finally decided to use the same set of icons for all the
animation-looking menus
(frames, vibration, atomsets). The ones I have posted in the web before do not
show well
when reduced so much, particularly the more complex ones like pause,
fast-forward, etc. so
I've abandoned the movie clapperboard part and I'm going for a simpler
arrow-only look.

I've just done my first build ever of the application in Eclipse, no trouble at
all, and the look
is great!

I've added icons for all the empty entries in the FIle and Tools menues and
submenus, the
AtomSetChooser.

However, I am seing that the submenus entries themselves don't accept an image
(although
there is the place for it). Any way to do them? I just assumed the same
notation, e.g.

# File menu
#
file=newwin open openurl recentFiles exportMenu print \
          - script - close exit
openurlImage=openUrlButton.png
exportMenuImage=saveButton.png   #  this is not shown.

> And a suggestion : what would you (and everyone else) think of adding
> icons also to the popup menu ? (application + applet)

It would be nice, but given the current density of the pop-up menu, I'd rather
vote no. Plus,
most of the entries have no assignable icons yet, and inventing and making all
will be hard.