Hello Kevin

El 26 Jan 2011 a las 20:03, Kevin Rosso escribió:

> I tried reporting this to mol-develop...@lists.sf.net but was sent a
> rejection email.

There's a 'J' missing there, maybe it was that:
jmol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net

> I've tried your live demo pages
> (http://jmol.sourceforge.net/demo/#Interactive applet demonstration
> pages) and I get the message:
> "You do not have Java applets enabled in your web browser, or your
> browser is blocking this applet.
[...]
> Does Jmol support Chrome?

Yes, Chrome should be supported in Jmol. The rendering engine is
Webkit, same as Safari. The browser detection routine in Jmol.js is
old and does not take Chrome into account, that's what it says you
are using Chrome (I've been checking this recently and was planning
to upgrade the routine). But that browser misidentification should
not be a problem for functioning.

I think there are some ongoing changes in latest Chrome versions that
are making some behaviours different to former version and to Safari.
I've had similar problems recently while testing the new detection
routine I was trying to implement.

We will look into it. Thanks for reporting. It could also help if you
tell us details of browser version and operating system, just in
case.

BTW, in my PC, Chrome 8.0.552.237 under WinXP is working fine for the
Jmol pages.