Hi,

A colleague and I are working on a website with JSmol for iOS and Android use.
We've noticed that performance isn't great on iPad 2, which is unfortunate
because there are still a heck of a lot of them out there (esp. when you
include the iPad mini non-retina).

I've seen anecdotal reports that GWT produces more optimized JavaScript than
Java2Script(?!). Before we go ahead, I wanted to know if anyone else had tried
this and/or any reasons for picking Java2Script for JSmol.

Thanks,
-Geoff