And

http://127.0.0.1/biomodel/JSmol/idioma/

definitely exists?

So those are from:

    Object o = info.get("codePath");
    if (o == null)
      o = "../java/";
    appletCodeBase = o.toString();
    appletIdiomaBase = appletCodeBase.substring(0,
appletCodeBase.lastIndexOf("/", appletCodeBase.length() - 2) + 1) +
"idioma";

I'm not sure where the vertical bar in the file:/// path is coming from, do
you?

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Angel Herráez <angel.herr...@uah.es> wrote:

> > JV.Viewer.appletCodeBase
>
> http://127.0.0.1/biomodel/model3j/../JSmol/j2s/
>
> file:///F|/webs/biomodel/model3j/../JSmol/j2s/
>

> > JV.Viewer.appletIdiomaBase
>
> http://127.0.0.1/biomodel/model3j/../JSmol/idioma
>
> file:///F|/webs/biomodel/model3j/../JSmol/idioma
>

> i.e. both have the relative path broken
>
> ·
>  Dr. Angel Herráez
>  Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
>  Dept. of Systems Biology, University of Alcalá
>  E-28871 Alcalá de Henares  (Madrid), Spain

Robert M. Hanson
Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Department of Chemistry
St. Olaf College
Northfield, MN
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900