> And
> http://127.0.0.1/biomodel/JSmol/idioma/
> definitely exists?

Oh yes

> I'm not sure where the vertical bar in the file:/// path is coming
> from, do you?

I think it's (at least) a Firefox thing, it's taking the place of the
colon after the drive letter.

On the other hand, there seems to be some interference between
application of language and loading a custom popup menu definition.
I found that somehow my custom menu was incompatible with the new
J(S)mol version. After I edited the menu, the language seems to be
the console was failing.

Don't put too much time into it.
But still the Jmol application is not loading initially in Spanish,
even though Spanish is ticked in the language submenu.

Thanks