Dear Bob,

I am getting this error when running a page in Firefox 30  from local
disk (file:// protocol),  in an alert box wehn loading the page:

----
[Java2Script] Script error: missing ] after element list
../../JSmol/j2s/core/corescript.z.js

[Exception... "Access to restricted URI denied"  code: "1012"
nsresult: "0x805303f4 (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI)"  location: "<unknown>"]
----

Then models do not load from a script atteched to a button in the
page.

That's Jmol 14.3.3 downloaded yesterday from StOlaf (it reports being
14.2.3)

The page runs fine from server. It was also running wthout warnings
before, using either 14.2.2 or 14.1.10 I think

I really cannot isolate the details, but I thought to report  in case
it ticks something that you can fix.