For one thing, that page is accessing Jmol 13.0.2. So you didn't
successfully update.
Also, you have

 <script src="http://dna.engr.latech.edu/icm/jmol/Jmol.js
<view-source:http://dna.engr.latech.edu/icm/jmol/Jmol.js>"

and no reference to JSmol, as Angel points out.

Maybe you weren't pointing to a revised test site?

Bob

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 3:08 AM, Angel Herráez <angel.herr...@uah.es> wrote:

> Hello Priya
>
> Nothing has changed? That's surprising
> I've visited your page and in the source code I can see nothing
> related to J(S)mol
> Can you please give a better pointer?

Robert M. Hanson
Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Department of Chemistry
St. Olaf College
Northfield, MN
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900