On 03/10/2015 10:07 PM, Robert Hanson wrote:
> that's a point.
> ​
> Take a look at the LOG command. If you are saving information, it probably
> makes more sense to put it into a file, not the console.

Thank you for reminding me of it. For the application it solves my speed
problem.
But for the applet my coments still apply since 'log' doesn't work there
according to the documentation.

Regards,
Rolf

--

Rolf Huehne
Postdoc

Leibniz Institute for Age Research - Fritz Lipmann Institute (FLI)
Beutenbergstrasse 11
07745 Jena, Germany

Phone:   +49 3641 65 6205
Fax:     +49 3641 65 6210
E-Mail:  rhue...@fli-leibniz.de
Website: http://www.fli-leibniz.de

           Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. K. Lenhard Rudolph
        Head of Administration: Dr. Daniele Barthel
Chairman of Board of Trustees: Dennys Klein

VAT No: DE 153 925 464
Register of Associations: No. 230296, Amtsgericht Jena
Tax Number: 162/141/08228