I notice this warning once I compile with JDK 1.8._073:

 [javac] Compiling 14 source files to
C:\jmol-dev\workspace\Jmol-14_4\build\classes
    [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction
with -source 1.6
    [javac]
C:\jmol-dev\workspace\Jmol-14_4\src\org\jmol\script\ScriptEval.java:3267:
*warning:
'_' used as an identifier*
    [javac]           report(GT.o(GT._("show saved: {0}"),
vwr.stm.listSavedStates()), false);
    [javac

Nico, have any suggestions? Isn't this necessary for the translations?

Bob

--
Robert M. Hanson
Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900