Dear Bob,

We are finding a strange behaviour in JSmol-html5 within Proteopedia:
changing antialiasDisplay does not display any effect until you click on the
JSmol canvas.

Test case: go to
http://proteopedia.org/wiki/index.php/1a2m
open the JSmol console and type

zoom 300
set antialiasDisplay true
// no visible change until one clicks on JSmol
set antialiasDisplay false
// again

Using "refresh" does not make any difference.

And Eric just found that this problem is present in the Jmol application (from
October 21, 2016)
My copy, Jmol 14.10.0 2017-03-25, also does it:
load =1a2m
zoom 300
cartoon only
set antialiasDisplay true

Another quirk: in that Proteopedia page, see how the font size of the echo
text changes dramatically with antialias

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.