Hello,
I have just realized that the history command (which provides the
history of all commands performed) records also the scripts that failed
to execute because they contain errors.
It is logical, except that when I try to run a script containing all the
history (minus the last command), it can be stopped by a wrong command.
Would it be possible that when a script does not run succesfully it is
not actually added to the history ? Does it makes sense for other users
as well ?
Thanks,
Paul