My recommendation is that bad commands be kept in the history, but
commented out. That way there is a record, but the history is executable
(at least to produce the same view the original command sequence did). -Eric

At 11/14/06, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I have just realized that the history command (which provides the
>history of all commands performed) records also the scripts that failed
>to execute because they contain errors.
>It is logical, except that when I try to run a script containing all the
>history (minus the last command), it can be stopped by a wrong command.
>Would it be possible that when a script does not run succesfully it is
>not actually added to the history ? Does it makes sense for other users
>as well ?
>Thanks,
>Paul

/* - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Eric Martz, Professor Emeritus, Dept Microbiology
U Mass, Amherst -- http://www.umass.edu/molvis/martz

Biochem 3D Education Resources http://MolviZ.org
See 3D Molecules, Install Nothing! - http://firstglance.jmol.org
Protein Explorer - 3D Visualization: http://proteinexplorer.org
Workshops: http://workshops.proteinexplorer.org
World Index of Molecular Visualization Resources: http://molvisindex.org
ConSurf - Find Conserved Patches in Proteins: http://consurf.tau.ac.il
Atlas of Macromolecules: http://atlas.proteinexplorer.org
PDB Lite Macromolecule Finder: http://pdblite.org
Molecular Visualization EMail List (molvis-list):