Yes, I noticed that as well -- but no Mac support. I'm glad to see they are
finding use for it, and I think their use is more of an "in-house" one --
where an institution can demand that their offices use Microsoft OS. It
would be more interesting if there were a version for the Mac.

Bob

2010/4/22 Sérgio Ceroni da Silva <sergio.cer...@ufrgs.br>

> Em 22/04/2010 20:21, Robert Hanson escreveu:
> > I thought Chime was gone, but in preparing a chapter I'm writing I
> > found quite a few sites out there that still use Chime and, of course,
> > are mostly useless now.
>
> To my surprise I found out a few weeks ago that Symyx released a new
> Chime version last January. According to them "Symyx® Chime 2.6 SP8
> provides the following improvements from the previous versions: Support
> for Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) and Internet Explorer 8 (IE8);
> Support for Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2 and Windows XP SP3; Support for
> Office 2007; Option to launch Symyx® Draw instead of ISIS/Draw; Support
> for silent (no prompt) installations."
>
> --
> Prof. Sérgio Ceroni da Silva
> Laboratório de Biologia Molecular Aplicada - LBMA
> Faculdade de Veterinária - Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
> Av. Bento Gonçalves, 9090
> Porto Alegre, RS - Brasil - 91540-000
> http://www6.ufrgs.br/favet/lbma
> http://www6.ufrgs.br/bioquimica

1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900