Hi,

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

thanks for implementing it as 'isosurface display within 2.0 {atomset}'

Example: http://weirdbyte.de/jmol-test/html/jvxl_vs_ccp4_speed.html

One minor thing: When changing the display params via a jmolscript PickCallback
(see below), I get a loading indicator which stays until a mouseclick. However
it works. (Tested on Linux/Firefox, Mac/Firefox/Safari)

Alex