Yes, upping the memory given to java seems to have helped.  I think in the
process of editing the page you may have messed something else up since the
following is showing at the bottom of the page.

function klick(){
    isosurface display within 5.0 ({atomIndex = _atomPicked});
    center {atomIndex = _atomPicked};
}
set PickCallback "jmolscript:klick();";

Jeff Hansen