Actually, I have neither. My old iPad (kindly donated by Art Cox) finally
bit the dust, and my ancient iPhone got replaced with a Windows phone. So I
have no interest in an iPhone and, for development, I'd much prefer an
iPad.

Otis has offered to loan me an iPad. Thank you, Otis!

Bob

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 4:44 AM, Greeves, Nick <ngree...@liverpool.ac.uk>
wrote:

> All Bob needs is an iPhone to test this (although an iPad would be
> better). He certainly used to have one but may have “upgraded”...
>
> All the best
> Nick
> --
> 3D Organic Animations     http://www.chemtube3d.com
> Tel:             +44 (0)151-794-3506 (3526 Student Support Office)
>

> On 22 Oct 2016, at 01:54, jmol-users-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
>
> Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 12:05:07 -0500
> From: Otis Rothenberger <osrot...@icloud.com>
> Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] JSmol submenus not working in iOS
> To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>
> Nick,
>
> I ?buttonize" everything I need in my app, so I never brought the iPad
> Jmol menu issue up, but I agree. It would be nice if it worked in an iPad.
>
> Bob, you were probably joking, but I have a iPad up for grabs! The problem
> I have is it?s in Florida, and I?m in Normal IL for an ISU Chemistry
> Department anniversary celebration. Were you even partly serious in your
> note? If so, I?ll pack it up when I get home.
>
> Otis
>
> --
> Otis Rothenberger
> o...@chemagic.org
> http://chemagic.org

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900