I do recognize the Jmol.Info parameters, I use those to switch between
HTML5 and Java based on the browser. Unfortunately, setting the serverURL
to the path of the jsmol.php file didn't do anything, but maybe that is not
surprising because we're not loading a binary files.

Here is a test page, be wary of the source --- it's pretty large... the
page has way too many features and I don't keep any of the js in external
files because the website only has the one url.

http://hibbitts.rc.ufl.edu/tour