Dear Bob,

many thanks for your answer.
I had a look to the paper, but it is very concise, so I would be in doubt about how to proceed. If we (I and a young fellowship who should help me for the site in next months) can envisage what (and how to do) we will let you know some more. Obviously, if this feature will become available in JMol/JSMol, this should be nice and also a great improvement for teaching!

I will start to introduce the page I prepared in the production site, just to let student to familiarize with the common procedure used to approach to chirality determination. If some improvement about chirality determination will be available in JMol/JSMol in the future, I will use it enthusiastically. In the last two-three years, as long as my site teaching site was produced and developed, I observed great improvement in the student's ability to comprehend concepts and use them in solving problems, so I will try to do all my best to make continuous site improvements, as far as I am able to deal with programming.

Many thanks again for the time you dedicate to me,

Bye!

Pierluigi