Dear Bob,

many thanks for it!

In this weekend I will try to update my page and make proper test. Once I will be able to put the page on the production site I will put my student to make extensive tests, with both simple and complex molecules, to help you to validate the novel function. I'll let you know when the page will be ready, just to see it "at work".

Bye!

Pierluigi Quagliotto