Looking for the latest version? * Download Jmol-14.20.3-binary.zip (69.7
MB)
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmol/files/latest/download?source=files> *

Jmol.___JmolVersion="14.20.3" // 2017.07.20

bug fix: ROTATE should not stop spin if it does not initiate a spin
bug fix: CIPChirality tests for CIP1966#31,#32 douple spirans and C3
compounds
bug fix: CIPChirality for Rule 2 using atomic masses and not for duplicate
atoms
bug fix: MOL file reading where isotope is indicated in atom line and V item
bug fix: MOL reader fails for H1, D, T isotopes indicated as symbols along
with isotope difference

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900