Hi,

i´ve the problem the current jod version (1.3) is using an older
commons-collections library as we would need in our appliction. I´ve seen
that in another post here someone created a github project, where jod is
build up with maven, but we won´´t use that in our application. We are
about buying a commercial licens for our application and therefore we have
following questions:

- are there any plans to build up jod with maven in future (so there is no
over-jar anymore) ?
- are we allowed with commercial licens to modify jod jar, so that we
delete confilcting dependencies, and use it in our application ?

Thanks for repsonse

--

---