Hi,

We currently have no github repository, it may change soon.
For now, we continue to provide binaries as jar file and source code as zip
file.

About maven, some users already shared a pom file for jOpenDocument in this
mailing list.

Of course, with commercial licence, you will be able to resolve your
dependency issue.

Regards,

Guillaume

> Hi,
>
> i´ve the problem the current jod version (1.3) is using an older
> commons-collections library as we would need in our appliction. I´ve seen
> that in another post here someone created a github project, where jod is
> build up with maven, but we won´´t use that in our application. We are
> about buying a commercial licens for our application and therefore we have
> following questions:
>
> - are there any plans to build up jod with maven in future (so there is no
> over-jar anymore) ?
> - are we allowed with commercial licens to modify jod jar, so that we
> delete confilcting dependencies, and use it in our application ?
>
> Thanks for repsonse
>
> --
>
> ---

---