On Mon, 15 Oct 2018, Vincent Privat wrote:

After 1 day INTERGEO on Wednesday and at least 1 day RTCM standards
committee meeting on Thursday the chances are pretty low that I'll visit
another conference voluntarily soon. :-)

It's not really a conference, it's more likely coding, talking and drinking
beers :) And it's not often I come to Germany ;)

Now it is 1 day fair and 2 days standards committee and I feel like afterwards I need a months holidays :-)

My advice to everybody: If you get asked to participate in standardization, RUN, as fast as possible. Don't look back!

I wish you all fun at the meeting.

Ciao