We'll expect something by the end of the day today.

Get on that okay?

;)

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Benjamin Sterling
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:27 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: SlickSpeed CSS Selector TestSuite

Karl,
Thanks, I am going to try to put together a real life example and test out
what is faster.  I will try to have something by end of week.

Thanks again.

On 6/13/07, Karl Swedberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Benjamin,

In this case, these are faster ...
$('div.bam')
$('span.bam')

than this ...
$('.bam')

What I don't know is whether $('div.bam, span.bam') is faster than
$('.bam'). I suspect that it might depend on the what the DOM looks like on
a given page.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com