OK, since I do want a "mustMatch" scenario, I shouldn't worry about the
first firing of the autocomplete?

I see a couple of different options related to caching: matchSubset,
cacheLength.  Do I need to set cacheLength to 1 and matchSubset to false?

So because of the "comma" even with multiple by default being false, I need
to set multipleSeparator to something? Do I need to set anything else?