Something else I just noticed.

If you look at my demo page again:
http://www.whitestonemedia.com/cluetip_test/cluetip-test.html

you'll notice that I put up 4 linked images with 4 cluetip images.

Everything works as expected until I mouse over the images one after another
rapidly.  Once I do that

several times, the cluetip will fail to appear.  After refreshing the page,
all is well.

Ideas?  (Besides don't move the mouse over the images rapidly.  :o)

It's not a big problem, most users wouldn't do that anyway, unless they were
kids.

Rick