Time for some sleep. it's 12:45 am here in Georgia (USA).

I've got church in the morning so it's time for night-night.

Catch you tomorrow and thanks again for the help!

Rick

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karl Swedberg
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 12:35 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: ClueTip Issue: I can only get the tip to display to
the right...

ha! you figured it out before I sent my last note. nice work!

As for positioning it above or below ... I kind of like that idea. I'll see
what I can do. I don't necessarily want that to be the default if the tip
will fit either to the right or to the left. But if it can't fit on either
side, then maybe centering it below or above the mouse position would be
nice.

Hmm. Thinking out loud here. What should happen if there isn't enough
vertical space either? I can't have it overlap the linked element, because
then you would get a repeating flicker of the tip (unless it's "sticky") as
the link would be "unhovered" by the tip contents, making the tip close,
which would then make the link "hovered" again, etc. etc. Any thoughts?

--Karl

Karl Swedberg

www.englishrules.com

www.learningjquery.com