Ah, good to know. In my case, we're running on our own servers, so
that isn't too big an issue. Also, we're using Java, and store the
cache files in the webapp's temporary directory, and set them to
delete on exit (java.io.File.deleteOnExit()), so they get trashed when
we restart the server.

But thanks for pointing it out for those dealing with a shared hosting
environment.

--Erik