Ganeshji Marwaha schrieb:
Jörn, this is fantastic... very re-usable as well..
I have a question/suggestion though... When i hover over one of the items, and before the animation completes if i hover over another item, the animation for the second item doesn't occur. Now, i will have to move my mouse out of that item and hover over it again to get the other item to expand. Is it something that can be fixed, or is it a known limitation that we will have to live by...

Well, so far that was intended to be a feature, not a bug. The combination of long-running animations with hover is annoying, right. But it is also annoying when the accordion keeps changing on each mouse move, even when you didn't intend to get a different chunk. "Fixing" it isn't difficult, but it is difficult to decide what the right fix actually is. Your help is appreciated.

-- Jörn