Gerson Goulart schrieb:
Hi all!

I'm not a programmer (and don't speak English), but I'm trying to do
both. =D

I'm looking for a simple solution to do a simple tree menu like the
Windows Explorer during some days. All solutions I find are terible,
in my opinion (including dtree ) :p

I decided to do a very simple tree menu using JQuery and HTML
unnordered list. However I only applyed the funtionality in the first
<li><ul> node. (Do you can comprehend what I'm speaking?)

Can someone help me?
Have you ever looked at my treeview plugin? http://dev.jquery.com/view/trunk/plugins/treeview/

It may still need a bit CSS tuning, but otherwise its running fine. I'm nearly there to release a new version that includes both location and cookie based persistance. And you can add nodes to the tree.

-- Jörn