I think I want to cry.  This is beautiful.
Keyboard shortcuts, easing, clear styling instructions.
Wonderful.  I am going to switch to this from Highslide for sure.

Although, I can't help myself, I need to point out a couple of tiny items
(TINY ONES)

1. The header should probably have a css rule of cursor: move.  Even though
you can move it from anywhere (AWESOME), having an area that affords more
dragging is a good thing.
2. Alternate styling is nice.  I know highslide somehow figured out how to
do rounded corners with it.  This is a nice to have, not a have to have.

What happens if the image is really big?
I need to test this. :)

What browsers has this been tested with?

I am so excited!

Glen