http://sitening.com/blog/2008/01/22/microsoft-gives-away-early-or-late-chris
tmas-present-to-web-designers

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Sharp
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:51 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Feb 12 IE6 Forced Update

Do you have a link to this handy?

Cheers,
-Jonathan

On 1/23/08, cfdvlpr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone know about how many IE6 users this will affect?  After Feb
12, 2008 is it likely that your IE 6 users will drop much?  If you
have an ecommerce site that currently has about 40% IE6 users, is this
percentage likely to go much farther down?  Or, is this update not
forced on the average IE 6 user?  I'd just love to see IE6 go away,
but I don't want to get my hopes up if this so-called forced update is
not really forced on many of our IE6 users.