On Jan 24, 2008, at 1:50 PM, Mika Tuupola wrote:

On Jan 24, 2008, at 7:16 PM, Karl Swedberg wrote:

Of course you could also install two virtual machines, one with IE6 and one with IE7. I do this with my Mac and Parallels (Fusion also works well), and I'm sure there are Windows VM apps out there.

I could imagine running two Windowses at the same time is quite a memory hog. How much do you have? 10G ? :)

:-)
No. Unfortunately, I have to boot the first VM, test in IE 6, shut it down and boot the second VM, test in IE 7. Not ideal, but at least I can work with both browsers from the same physical machine.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com