validator shows recurring ID's missing script type's, broken tags , invalid style placements, invalid xhtml tags  etc,

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fpjm.com

the errors part can be seen in web dev toolbar in firefox. Mostly they are warnings and these seem to be quite common. The interesting part to me was how often they refresh

I profess to not know much about rapidly updating  pages like yours. Validation can cause all sorts of wierd things in DOM manipulation, likely best place to start

xoail wrote:
What tool did you use to see all those errors? I tried firebug and
fiddler but they dont show much. Also, I tried on another PC and I got
the same problem with IE7.

Thanks!